Late night edition.
- Robert Randolph once again rocked the house last night at Vinyl inside the Hard Rock Hotel in Vegas. Look out for my show review in the 9.27 issue of Vegas SEVEN.
- Keeping on the Hard Rock and Vinyl, besides The Smith Center, I think the best sounding room in Vegas may be the brand new, intimate venue. Definitely looking forward to catching more shows at Vinyl.
- Still find myself listening to the DMB Away From The World disc nonstop. Can’t get enough, it keep bringing me back to the great years. Thank you Steve Lillywhite.
- New Music Tuesday is going to be a great one as Mumford & Sons drop Babel! But before that, tune into Saturday Night Live!
- Get ready for a fun, fun, fun post of My New Music next week. All I’ll hint at is get ready for a little Thunder Clatter!